Please feel free to contact our officers if you have questions about chapter activities.
|Chapter Representative:||Caroll Budny|
- The President oversees the activities of the Chapter and chairs chapter meetings.
- The Chapter Representative acts as the liaison between the chapter and the national APG.
- The Secretary is responsible for the taking of the meeting minutes and keeping a record of the Chapter’s activities.
- The Treasurer collects dues and tracks the monies of the Chapter.
|Brochure & Conference Table:||Open|
|Program Chair:||Jill Morelli, CG|
- The webmaster updates the chapter website
- The Membership Recruitment seeks new members and helps them to get oriented.
- The Brochure and Conference Table Coordinator updates and distributes the chapter brochure, and arranges for the PS-APG table to be at large seminars and conferences.
- The Historian preserves the history of our chapter and helps with website content.
- The Program Chair invites guests to lecture on educational topics and arranges for field trips to archives of genealogical interest in the area.